Wednesday, February 29, 2012

{cocktail} ring me up!

There's nothing like making a fashion statement on your finger. Here's a collection of fabulous cocktail rings that I'm lusting after right now... which one is your favorite?

1. Stud Pyramid by nOir Jewelry
2. Stack Pyramids by nOir Jewelry (I just bought these and <3 them)
3. Pyramid Wrap Ring with Pave by House of Harlow
4. Immortals Ring by Mania Mania via Shopbop
5. Low Luv X by Erin Wasson/Pascal Mouwad via Revolve Clothing
6. Rectangle Ring by Viveka Bergstrom via Urban Outfitters
7. Rotating Heart Ring by A.L.C via Shobop
8. Elestial Quartz Ring by Adina Mills Design via Shopbop



2 comments:

Thank you for your comments! Please be sure to include your info so I can visit your blog as well. If you would like to follow, I would love to follow you right back! xx -holly foxen wells