Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Boho Chic Head Scarves

I love the look of head scarves. They can add a retro boho look to everyday outfits and are a cure-all for bad hair days. I haven't been able to pull off the look myself but maybe this head scarf tutorial by the ever-stylish Keiko Lynn will help!



 









And here are some top head scarf picks of mine...

1. Alexander McQueen 'Skull' Chiffon Scarf $295 via Nordstrom
2. Yarnz 'Zodiac' Scarf $118 via Nordstrom
3. Trouvé 'Scribble' Scarf $45 via Nordstrom
4. Nine West Animal Print Sash Scarf $24 via Nordstrom
5. Nordstrom 'Angular Fan' Scarf $98 via Nordstrom
6. Echo 'Ultra' Floral & Python Print Scarf $42 via Nordstrom



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please be sure to include your info so I can visit your blog as well. If you would like to follow, I would love to follow you right back! xx -holly foxen wells