Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Office Inspiration

For those of you who are wondering how the office decorating is coming along... it's comin'. Swear! I am still waiting for items to arrive in the mail and waiting for more money to magically appear in my bank account (I thought I had the $500M lotto on lockdown) so I can buy everything on my wish list. In the meantime, here are some pieces that are truly inspiring to my version of the dream office. 


By the way, did I mention how hard it is to find the perfect, and I mean THE PERFECT piece of art? I've been on the hunt... meaning I've been to every Z Gallerie, Pottery Barn, Michaels and HomeGoods within a 20 mile radius and I've visited tons of online art store that I could possible think of! I finally stumbled upon the fabulous and talented Leigh Viner. I fell in love with her piece "Cricket." I think it has the perfect combination of girly yet professional, don't you think? Visit Leigh Viner's Etsy Shop to browse more amazing prints!

1. Zebra Cowhide Rug via Animal Print Essentials
2. "Cricket" print by Leigh Viner via Etsy
3. Foo Dogs via modernchichome
4. Laguna Wall Frame via Z Gallerie
5. White Office Chair via Zuo
6. Damask Square Toss Pillow via Target
7. Orchid via Lowe's
8. Lemon Drop Lidded Jar via modernchichome
9. Media Console via cb2
10. Reactive Glass Lamp Ensemble via Anthropologie

6 comments:

  1. I love this inspiration board! Good luck on getting the office finished up (and with winning the lotto lol!). xo
    Tiffany
    thedesignerlifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yey #1 would be perfect for my imaginary room ! :D:D


    and thank you ! :) i'm really glad you like it :) i want to post photos everyday :D but we'll see how it will go :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those pillows! I'm heading to target right after work :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nicole,Thanks for the comment! Aren't they amazing! And cheap! Just a note- they are not sold in stores. They are only sold online. Click the link above for more info :)

      Delete
  4. Thank you again sweet Holly for everything!!

    Really appreciate your support and feature on your blog..

    Happy upcoming weekend and I cannot wait until you get your prints!

    Leigh xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS office picks! Absolutely love them all. Just found your blog and it is so cute, following you now!
    Can't wait to see what other inspiration boards you come up with!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Please be sure to include your info so I can visit your blog as well. If you would like to follow, I would love to follow you right back! xx -holly foxen wells