Friday, May 4, 2012

MAC's New "Fashion Sets" Makeup Collection


MAC has always seemed like an iconic make-up brand to me. MAC was the first makeup store I've ever been inside of and the first one to really get me excited about makeup.

Though I don't use MAC products beyond their lipglass and eyeshadow, the new "Fashion Sets" makeup collection has me really excited. The collection is based on MAC's best-selling colors of all time. Each of the seven sets in this "best-of" collection includes lipstick, lipglass and nail lacquer. You can shop this collection starting yesterday, May 3rd, in stores & online.
{snob}
This cotton candy hue is a top pick in five countries, according to MAC
{myth}
This is such a classic look. This lipstick is a best-seller in five countries: Estonia, Russia, Finland, Poland and Ukraine
{spice}
This dusty nude is a cult favorite in 22 countries, according to MAC
 {girl about town}
How fun is this bright pink color!? Another fan favorite
{russian red}
So vampy! Ladies in Dubai voted this classic true red as their favorite
 {rebel}
MAC reported that this deep fuchsia berry is a favorite among New Yorkers
{chestnut}
This dark earthy color is the number one selling lip pencil hue in the United States

7 comments:

  1. Very cool! Loving the "girl about town" color!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the snob colors!!!
    Come to visit my blog and if you like let’s follow each other on Bloglovin, GFC and Facebook!
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Facebook
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I am following back, I also wanted to follow each other on bloglovin but the link on your blog is not working :((

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweeet i love MAC xo I'm really in need of some fuchsia lipstick<3
    would you like to follow each other?:)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those colors.

    http://www.atitelavoyacontar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very inspiring post. I totally love your blog!!! I am your newest follower.
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Please be sure to include your info so I can visit your blog as well. If you would like to follow, I would love to follow you right back! xx -holly foxen wells